Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello World!

Hi everyone! I thought I would go ahead and take a crack at writing a blog and seeing how it goes. I've written a blog before, but it was hosted on my personal website and got zero traffic. So here I am! I think it will mostly be about electronics, test equipment, engineering and programming, but I might also post about random stuff like snakes!

My first feature is going to be about my experience programming a utility that is used to bypass Windows 8 security. I want to be open about this, so I'll tell you now that I will be taking this information from my old blog on my personal website and posting it about once a week. I think it will make for a good introduction and hopefully after that I will get started on a new project.

In the mean time I will try to do some test equipment pictures and maybe reviews. Here's a preview picture from my HP 3585A Spectrum Analyzer to give you an idea of what this blog is about:




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment